Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Funny Foods

Lily and Ruby talk all day long.  Non-stop.  If they don't talk to me, they talk to their toys, the chairs, the wall.  And don't get me started on when Aaron comes home!  We can't get a word in edgewise (what does that even mean!?) 

People always ask me if they have their own "twin language."  Granted, I don't really know what is said (or in what language) behind closed doors, but to my knowledge, no.  Sorry to burst your bubble.  Oh wait... Unless you count this:



Aaron:  "Ruby, say 'plum.'"
Ruby:  "Crum."
Aaron:  No... "puh, puh, plum"
Ruby:  "puh, puh, crum."
Aaron:  Say "please."
Ruby:  "Please."
Aaron:  "Say 'plum.'"
Ruby:  "Puh, puh, crum."

Haha, never gets old.

And what about this one?



Mom makes a mean dish of Ratty Old Lady.

3 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I cannot even TELL you how excited I get when I see that you've posted :) Any chance you'll be heading to Southern California anytime soon??

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh KJ they are so darn CUTE! And funny too--I loved the plum/crum story. It's like once they've got their minds set on something, you can't change it. It took us a while to get Turin to realize that a cat says "Meow!" and not "Ruff ruff!"

Haley said...

So funny! Oh and I love her glasses! Small children should always wear glasses.