Sunday, August 14, 2011

We made desert for Uncle Mike's house...

Hi.  Livin la vida loca in OR. And lovin it. And makin cakes.



Here's what I love about this video:

1. Nobody is wearing pants. I'm wearing pants, but nobody else is wearing pants. No, really. I promise. I am wearing pants.

2. Lily shares her "bow" (any kind of hair clip, flower, bow, elastic, etc is called a "bow" in our house) with her sister. Notice she still has one for her own hair. Lily tends to find bows all over the house, and it's not unheard of for me to pull 6 or 7 out of her hair before she goes to bed. Silly girl.

3. Ruby doesn't care what we're doing, or what we're talking about. She just knows that she wants to be involved. "Hey, I'm excited, too." Excited about what? Cake? Oh sure. I can get on board with that.

4. Cake. What's not to love about cake?

3 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Love them. Like, a lot.

Jayson and Julianne said...

That backyard looks amazing! We miss you guys lots and I need to see more pictures of baby Jair.

Haley said...

I love your girls! They really must stop growing up. Oh, and drop the act KJ, we all know you weren't wearing pants.