Saturday, April 16, 2011

Making an Offer...

Aaron has been in Oregon for a few days searching for the perfect home for our little family. Since we weren't keen on the idea of giving birth to Baby Baby number 4 anywhere but the good ol' University of Nebraska Medical Center, we thought it best that I stay home. Fortunately, Aaron knows what I like... and what I can (and cannot) live with (thank you, Aaron, for passing on the smelly house built in 1892).

It's still hard, though. How many times have I said that I just wish we could pick up and move our townhouse to the coast? Many. I love our little townhouse, but I guess it doesn't work that way. So, we're doing the next best thing: Making an offer on this bad-boy. Keep your fingers crossed!

Wanna see the Oregon coast? There is a guest bedroom! Continental Breakfast included.


What? You say you DON'T want to see the Oregon coast? Oh, then you'll miss out on this view.


Just sayin'

4 comments:

J said...

YAY! Oregon is lovely!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Haley said...

Is that seriously your view?? That's incredible!! I'm so excited for you!

Beck Family said...

I LOVE THE OREGON COAST! It's so much fun there!!!!

Rebekah Wadsworth said...

Hey Beautiful! I'm so excited for you! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!